Welcome to the 2020 INTOSAI Global Survey!
We rely on your responses in order to gain a full understanding of the
development of global SAI capacities and performance.
When your SAI shares information, it…
- Supports the improvement and further development of IDI and INTOSAI organisations´ Strategic plans
- Helps in providing a global and regional overview of SAI performance and capacities
- Enables to demonstrate successes in enhancing SAI performance
- Helps to identify global and regional challenges, opportunities and trends as well as SAI performance and capacities needs
- Supports the selection of priorities of SAI’s, INTOSAI’s, Development Partners’ and other stakeholders
Completion Status by Country
Completion Status by Region
- What is the INTOSAI Global Survey?
- What is the Global SAI Stocktaking Report ?
- What is in previous reports?
The Global Survey is a joint INTOSAI effort administered by IDI to assess the levels of, and changes in SAI capacities and performance. It also provides information about additional aspects including SAI profile, audit processes, SAI professionalization and partnership with peers and others providing support.
The Global Report takes the Global Survey as a key source of data and makes use of other available data. It can serve as a source for identifying topics for further strengthening and research.
Questions about our changing SAI world...
- How are SAIs engaging in SDGs implementation?
- How are SAIs safeguarding their independence?
- What challenges do SAIs face globally and regionally?
- How are SAIs managing ISSAI Implementation and professionalisation?