Representatives from IDI, CREFIAF and SAI Madagascar at a signing ceremony for the new PAP-APP programme
CdC Madagascar – PAP-APP phase 1 support 2018-2020
From 2018 to 2020, IDI and CREFIAF were partnering with the Courts of Accounts Madagascar to strengthen its strategic management systems and initiate long-term capacity development projects.
A team of peers — from the IDI, CREFIAF and the Courts of Accounts of Gabon and Senegal — were working closely with the President of the Court of Accounts of Madagascar and his staff to:
- assess current capacity and needs for development
- develop a new strategic plan
- design and implement a new operational planning process
- build more effective relationships with external partners, including key stakeholders and development support providers
- develop project proposals for long-term capacity development support
The support was provided as a part of the Accelerated Peer-Support Partnership programme (PAP-APP). It benefited from funds provided by the Austrian Development Agency, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iceland, the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs of France, SAI Qatar and IDI basket funds.
Project Agreements and Reports