Democratic Republic of the Congo: PAP-APP Phase 1 (2018-2021)
From 2018 to 2021, IDI and CREFIAF are partnering with the Court of Accounts of the Democratic Republic of the Congo to strengthen its strategic management systems and initiate long-term capacity development projects.
A team of peers — from the IDI, CREFIAF and the Court of Accounts of Gabon and Senegal — are working closely with the President of the Court of Accounts and his staff to:
- assess current capacity and needs for development
- develop a new strategic plan
- design and implement a new operational planning process
- build more effective relationships with external partners, including key stakeholders and development support providers
- develop project proposals for long-term capacity development support
Funding is provided by the Austrian Development Agency, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Iceland, Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs France, the United Kingdom, SAI Qatar and Irish Aid.