Representatives from IDI, SAI Zimbabwe and AFROSAI-E at a signing ceremony for the new PAP-APP programme
From 2018 to 2021, IDI and AFROSAI-E are partnering with the Auditor General of Zimbabwe to strengthen its strategic management systems and initiate long-term capacity development projects.
A team of peers — from the IDI, AFROSAI-E and the Office of the Auditor General of Ghana — are working closely with the Auditor General and staff to:
- undertake a mid-term review of the strategic plan
- strengthening the operational plan
- formalize monitoring and reporting procedures
- improve the SAI annual performance reporting
- build more effective relationships with external partners, including key stakeholders and development support providers
- develop project proposals for long-term capacity development support
Funding provided by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO).
Project Agreements and Reports